Capital Punishment Resources
Capital punishment is also known as the death penalty. When an individual is convicted of a grievous felony, the court has the option of sentencing them to life in prison or the death penalty. The death penalty is currently only used in some states. There are also a large number of countries utilizing the death penalty as a form of punishment.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics: compiles statistics on people executed up until the present day.
- State House: lists statistics on the states with the most cases of capital punishment, the number of people executed and the cost of the executions.
- Death Penalty Statistics: compiles statistics from around the world on the death penalty and lists the countries no longer using capital punishment.
Litigation and Legislation
- Mega Law: lists laws currently in place regarding the death penalty in different parts of the world.
- Capital Punishment: compiles general laws and trends found in the use of capital punishment.
- Capital Punishment in the United States: looks at how capital punishment has been used in the United States throughout history.
- Post Conviction Litigation: offers information on the litigation process following the death penalty ruling.
- Death Penalty Clinic: nonprofit organization devoted to helping those convicted in a case involving the death penalty.
Methods Throughout History
- History of the Death Penalty: lists a full and in depth history of capital punishment and the use of it through history.
- Capital Punishment Timeline: lists the history of capital punishment dating back to the 17th century.
- Trial and Error: offers an in depth look at how the death penalty was used in the United States, starting with the formation of the country.
- Wrongful Convictions: looks at the prisoners released after being convicted in a death penalty case.
- American Bar Association: examines the link between race and wrongful convictions in the death penalty.
- Innocence and the Death Penalty: offers information on the people wrongly convicted.
Pro-Death Penalty Resources
- The Debate Over Capital Punishment: compiles facts as to why the death penalty should be used in the United States.
- Pro-Death Penalty: lists information on the use of the death penalty and how it acts as a crime deterrent.
- Pro Death Penalty: lists major reasons for the use of the death penalty.
Injury Lawsuits – Consumer Lawyers
- Fixodent Lawsuit: our experienced denture cream law firm can help you seek compensation for your injuries by filing a Fixodent lawsuit on your behalf.
- Poligrip Lawsuit: our experienced law firm can help you find compensation for your injuries by filing a Poligrip lawsuit.
- Hydroxycut Lawsuit: an experienced hydroxycut lawyer with our law firm can help you obtain compensation for your liver damage caused by Hydroxycut.
Anti-Death Penalty Resources
- Capital Punishment: lists arguments against the death penalty.
- An Argument Against Legal Homicide: lists facts as to why the death penalty should be abolished.
- Capital Punishment: compiles arguments against the death penalty.
The debate over the death penalty and capital punishment is in full effect. Those arguing for the death penalty claim that it acts as a deterrent, showing criminals what could happen if they continue on their same path. Others believe that it’s the perfect way to punish them for their crime by taking an eye for an eye mentality. The con side of the argument points out the number of convictions overturned and the inhumane treatment of the prisoners. It’s clear that the debate over capital punishment will continue long into the future.
Other Resources and Hot Topics from Consumer Injury Lawyers:
Pain Pump Injury Information
- Pain Pump Lawyer
- Intra-Articular Pain Pumps
- On Q Pain Pump
- Stryker Pain Pump
- Pain Pump Lawsuit
- Jane Mundy Article
- Pain Pumps & PAGCL
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery & Shoulder Pain Pumps
- Pain Pump Chondrolysis Lawsuit
- Pain Pump “Class Action” MDL Petition
- Infusion Pain Pumps Linked to PAGCL
- Pain Pumps and Cartilage Loss
- Pain Pump Linked to Cartilage Disorder PAGCL
- American Journal of Sports Medicine Article
- I Flow Stryker Pain Pump Lawsuits MDL
Bard Avaulta Mesh Injury Information
- Bard Avaulta Mesh Side Effects
- Avaulta Biosynthetic & Avaulta Plus Biosynthetic Support Systems
- Bard Avaulta Mesh Lawyer Lawsuit
- Bard Transvaginal Mesh Recall
- Bard Avaulta Mesh Corrective Measures
- Cystocele &Transvaginal Mesh
- Bard Avaulta Mesh & Dyspareunia
- Transvaginal Mesh Infection
- Bard Avaulta Mesh Erosion
- Bard Avaulta Mesh Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Bard Avaulta Mesh Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Transvaginal Mesh & Vaginal Prolapse
- Bard Avaulta Transvaginal Mesh FDA Warning
Denture Cream Injury Information
- Denture Cream Lawyer
- Poligrip Neuropathy Lawsuit
- Denture Adhesive Cream Class Action
- Fixodent Class Action Lawyer
- Denture Cream Zinc Poisoning
- Poligrip Class Action Suit
- Fixodent Neuropathy Lawsuit
- Fixodent FDA Warning
- Denture Adhesive Neuropathy Lawsuits
- Denture Cream Poisoning Symptoms
- Super Poligrip Neuropathy Lawsuit
Yasmin Birth Control – YAZ Birth Control Injury Information
Levaquin Lawsuit Information