As Seen On Good Morning America Denture Cream Zinc Lawsuits
On May 5, 2009, ABC’s Good Morning America (“GMA”) ran a nationally televised segment about denture cream zinc poisoning. You can read about the GMA denture cream segment on Good Morning America’s website here.
GMA & Fox News Denture Cream (Fixodent & Poligrip) Zinc Interviews – Including Dr. Sharon Nations
The GMA segment featured a number of interviews, including an interview of Dr. Sharon Nations, an Assistant Professor of Neurology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and lead author of “Denture Cream: An unusual source of excess zinc, leading to hypocupremia and neurologic disease” published in Neurology, 2008.
- Denture Cream Side Effects
- Denture Cream & Zinc Poisoning
- Fixodent, Poligrip Linked to Zinc Poisoning
- Denture Cream & Hyperzincemia
- Denture Cream & Hypocupremia
- Denture Cream Lawyers
- Denture Cream Adhesive Zinc Poisoning Lawsuits
- Fixodent Lawsuit
- Poligrip Lawsuit
- Fixodent Lawyer
- Poligrip Lawyer
- Denture Cream Poisoning Symptoms
- Denture Cream Without Zinc
- Denture Cream Zinc Treatment
- Fixodent Side Effects
- Fixodent Recall
- Can Poligrip Cause Health Problems?
- Denture Cream Poisoning Treatment
- Denture Cream Class Action Suit
- Denture Cream Lawsuit Referrals
- Denture Cream Attorney FAQ
Dangerous Product Alerts
GMA & Fox News Denture Cream Segments Brings National Attention to Devastating Illness
We believe that the Good Morning America segment depicts a common story among the denture cream users who suffer from zinc poisoning. Poisoning symptoms for patients may start with tingling and numbness in the extremities, the patient may have unexplainable blood disorders and/or may lose their sense of balance requiring them to use a cane, walker or wheelchair for mobility.
Get Involved in the Denture Cream Lawsuits
If you are a consumer and would like more information about potential denture cream zinc, denture cream lawsuits or about your legal rights, contact our legal staff at email@example.com or (877) 779-1414.