Since the Firm’s founding in 1993, the attorneys of Bernstein Liebhard LLP haves prosecuted many significant actions on behalf of injured victims. Some of our significant client recoveries include:
- A $586 million settlement against the largest investment banks on Wall Street.
- A $400 million settlement against the largest insurance broker in the world.
- Forcing a multinational pharmaceutical company to re-label a popular at-home medical testing device to accurately reflect the product’s limitations.
- Achieving a settlement in excess of $100 million on behalf of investors in the now-infamous multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme orchestrated by Bernard L. Madoff.
- Achieving a $14.7 million jury verdict following a four-week jury trial concerning illegal business practices that affected hundreds of auto body repair shops.
- Recovering a $25 million partial settlement on behalf of direct purchasers of shell eggs and egg products in an action alleging a massive price-fixing effort in the egg industry.
Additionally, one of the Firm’s partners recently served on the Plaintiff’s trial team in the nation’s first trial involving an Ethicon transvaginal mesh lawsuit, helping to recover more than $11 million for the Plaintiff.